Due to the uncertainty of what will happen on the Brexit vote, if there is a No Deal, to hire any form of motor vehicle. ie scooters,quads or cars, All UK driving licence holders will need to obtain an International driving permit. (A 1968 Convention IDP this is for Greece) These will be available from the Post Office.

Thanks for visitings 
We hope you can find everything you need. K1 Hire is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.  As K1 was founded in 2013 all our scooters and quad bikes are brand new and are the latest models

With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us.

We are fully licenced by the Greek Ministry of Tourism

Tel 00 30 267 108 1381
E-mail david@k1kef.com

We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There's much more to come!

Website Builder provided by  Vistaprint